to the home of Schroyer INC. Heating and Air Conditioning.
Thank you for visiting our website. We appreciate
your interest in us and our services. We serve the Fort
Wayne, Auburn, and Northeast Indiana areas by helping you in your
conditioning, repairs and Maintenance
If you have any questions or comments
please feel free to
Money Saving Tips
1. Inspect air filters and replace as needed.
2. Lower your thermostat. Every degree saves 4% on energy costs.
3. Humidify your home.
4. Lower thermostat on your water heater to meet your needs. Every 10 degrees saves 5% on water heating costs.
5.Have your furnace and air conditioning checked annually for peak performance with a Maintenance Agreement
Heating Safety Tips
1. Install carbon monoxide and smoke alarms near every sleeping area.
2. Have annual saftey checks on all home heating equipment.
3. Clean warm-air registers, baseboard heaters, and radiators
Air Conditioning Tips
1. Set your thermostat as high as comfortably possible in the summer. If it is set to low it will run all the time and you will have a higher electric bill. The less difference between the indoor and outdoor temperatures, the lower your cooling bill will be.
2. Avoid placing a lamp or a TV set near your air-conditioning thermostat. The thermostat will sense heat from these appliances, which can cause the air conditioner to run longer than necessary.
3. Make sure that you have your central air conditioning unit serviced and inspected once a year. Keep air filters changed regularly, it will help your system run more efficiently. Check out filtersfurnaceparts.com for replacement air filters. Keep cold air return grilles clean and clear of any potential obstructions.
For more money saving tips visit our hvac works blog